Friday, December 25, 2009

Cool Quotes

Failure is not falling down, it is not getting up again. -Mary Pickford
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." -Charles Schultz
"Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise." -some dead guy.
"I'm not confused, I'm well mixed." -Robert Frost
"Justice will only be achieved when those who are not injured by crime feel as indignant as those who are." -King Solomon
"Men don't care what's on TV. They care about what else is on TV." - Jerry Seinfeld
"Once in Africa I lost the corkscrew and we were forced to live off food and water for weeks." -Ernest Hemingway
A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic
"Winston, you are drunk." -Lady Astor
"Yes my dear, but you are ugly, and in the morning I shall be sober." -Winston Churchill
When I got to the top of Everest, I was tired." -Aracelli Segarra
"To err is human, but it feels divine!" -Mae West
'Siamese twins don't commit crimes.' (comment during DNA sampling science lesson)
'When this sign is under water, this road is impassable.' -posted on a Tennessee highway

'When you got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.' -Charles W. Colson
I am a marvellous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. - Zsa Zsa Gabor
'Prejudice can save lots of time, because you can form an opinion without any facts.' - Anonymous
'The shepherd always tries to persuade the sheep that their interests and his own are the same.' - Stendhal

No comments:

Post a Comment