Friday, December 25, 2009

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
Are you wearing lipstick? - she answers yes - Mind if a taste it?

Being a multimillionaire really doesn't mean much when you have a weak heart.

Can I have a picture? ......So I can show Santa EXACTLY what I want for Christmas.
Do you mind if I invade your personal space?

Do you sleep on your stomach? No? Can I?

Go up to the girl of your dreams, give her a single rose and say, "I just wanted to show this rose what true beauty is."

Here I am! Now what were your other two wishes?

Hey, do you know what winks and makes love like a tiger? *WINK*
Hey, you want to go out for pizza and some sex? What, you don't like pizza?
I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?
I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you instead?
I'd buy you a drink, but I'd be jealous of the straw.
I'd like to be reincarnated as one of your tears, because I'd be born in your eyes, live on your face, and die on your lips.
I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house?

If I could only be with you in my dreams, I would sleep forever.
Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer.

Should I break it to your friend that she's going home alone?

Should I call you in the morning or just nudge you?

Stick with me baby and I'll buy you rocks as big as diamonds.
You see a person that you would like to meet. Tap them on the shoulder. They turn around. 'Oh.. I'm very sorry. From over there you looked like someone I know, but from here you look like someone I should know.'
You're so hot you must be the reason for global warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment